[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] 2010/2011 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN

Pastor .Chris Chinedu office-----fil2039 at att.net
Sat Mar 19 12:50:12 GMT 2011

Attention Email Owner,

2010/2011 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN
The International Monetary Fund(IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union® office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via WesternUnion® Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union® Money Transfer, $5,000 twice daily until the total sum of $2.5million,USD is completely transferred to you.

We can not be able to send the payment with your email address alone, thereby we need your informations to where we will be sending the funds to you, such as;

Receiver's name:
Address:...
Country:......
Phone number:.....
Attached copy of your Identification...

Contact our Customer Care at Western union;
Email( customercarebenin6 at live.com  )
with your full informations.

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

We will start the transfer as soon as we received your informations;

Thanks,
Pastor .Chris Chinedu +229 99 399 085
Director Western Union® Money Transfer,
Head Office Benin Republic.