[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] TRANSFER INFORMATION

Ama Amaju officelive1 at inmail24.com
Wed May 25 12:57:50 BST 2011

Dear Sir,

For introduction,I am a top government functionary in my country.
Presently I am the financial controller in the Federal Ministry of Finance
of my country.

My Responsibility includes approving and paying off bills on behalf of my
government to various international companies that have executed contracts
for the government of my country.Yearly funds are allocated to my
department for purpose of paying the government bills.Last year 2010,
after paying the government bills, I still had the sum of
Eighteen Million US  remaining in the volt account.

This balance of money was due to the reckless calculation of the
Accountant General office that over calculated the past year bills and
payments.As it is now , it is believed that I have paid the bills but in
reality the excess of Eighteen Million US is in my possession up till now.

Since this fund is not known to any person, I decided to hold it and never
to return it back to the Federation account.Because I am a civil servant,
it is not easy for me to keep this US Eighteen Million US, in my local
account as it will raise suspicion due to the fact that I am a
standard salary earner
and my salary for 100 years cannot amount to such money .So if I
keep the Eighteen Million US in my local account, it will be discovered.

All through my life, I have been a civil servant so I have no opportunity
to have access to a foreign account where I can keep this fund.So I am
deliberately contacting you to invite you to be my partner to provide for
me an account where I can send this money for safe keeping so my
government will not know about it.I have all the logistics to pay in this
money into your bank account without any hindrance.

I know that your role in this matter is of importance, therefore I have
considered a fair compensation to you.I have personally decided to give to
you 30% of the Eighteen Million US after you help me receive this money.

I will give you more details of this fund transfer after I receive your
reply confirming your interest.

Please I am most concerned about keeping this information secret.

Ama Amaju.