[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Dear Friend

Justice Cohen justicecohen at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 22:01:08 BST 2011

Dear Friend

I am Barrister Justice Cohen. My reason of contacting you is for my
urgent need for a foreigner from your location, who can sincerely and
confidentially assist me to execute a big opportunity that recently
occurred in my chamber.

On the 25th of December 2003, my Client, who used to work as the
Director of Products patrolling in Benin Republic West Africa, were
involved in a plane crash with His wife and their three Children and
unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several
inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended
relatives but all efforts was just in vain. FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION
PLEASE VISIT: news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/ photo_gallery/3348445.stm

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last
name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
left behind by my Client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Banque de Afrique (Bank of Africa).

These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the "BANK" where the
Deceased had an account valued at about $10.5 million dollars (Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). The Bank has
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives
for over seven years.

Now I seek your consent to present you as the relative/ next of kin of
the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of
this account valued at $10.5 million dollars can be paid to you and
then you and me can Share the money 50% to me and 50% to you. I will
procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable
us seeing this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law, but you must also
agree not to disclose or pass any information related to this business
to any body for security reason and to avoid eye brow, And the way we
are going to achieve this is I will need the following information from
you.

Your Full Name and Address,

Your Age, Occupation and Position,

Your Telephone, Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose..

Best Regards,

JUSTICE COHEN ESQ.