[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] IT IS VERY URGENT

DR. DAGOGO KOFFI dagogokoffi at blumail.org
Thu Sep 1 22:28:18 BST 2011

Congratulations!

As we bring to your notice, Office of the Bank OF Ghana has chosen you
by the board of committee on Appropriation And Finance as one of the
first recipients of this year Contract/Inheritance payment to
celebrate this year 2011. An ATM CARD (ATM PIN-0081) has been issued,
Amount ($15, Million Dollars) On The ATM Card, However, it is the
pleasure of this office to inform you that your ATM Swift Card
Consultant Number is [5424281183516346] has been approved and up
graded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number is SC18827;
The ATM Card Value is $15,000.000.00 Million Only. Note that a maximum
withdrawal of US$11.000 is permitted daily and we are duly
inter-switched so that you can make withdrawal in any location of the
ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you in your country.

We have also concluded your delivery arrangement with our accredited
courier ARRANGEMENTS  [UNITED NATIONS] MANDATED TO DELIVER ATM CARD TO
BENEFICIARIES ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM LONDON. The united nations have
been positioned to insure and also over see the delivery of the ATM
Card without any further delay as soon as you send your contact
information urgently.

Bellow information needed for your claims.

Full Name
Residential Address (No P.O.Box)
Country
Telephone