[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Please contact the Rev. Pastor for your Bank Draft.

Barr Patrick Tchiakpe bar_patakpe at live.com
Sun Sep 4 09:17:19 BST 2011

Good Day Dear, I hope by the special grace of almighty God this mail will find you in an excellent good condition of health today, I am Barrister Patrick Tchiakpe from compensation and settlement department, also a legal practitioner, We are using this medium to communicate with you that the board and the directors of Ecowas and the British High Commission from the DEBT SETTLEMENT UNIT are working seriously with the European Union authorities to ensure that you are partially settled with the flat sum of ($1.2 Million). So a Certified International Cashier Bank Draft for your compensation worth only $1.2million dollars only cashable any where in the world is left for you by Rev. Pastor Godwin. So contact the Rev. Pastor to receive the Bank Draft from him and also forward your contact address to enable him deliver the Bank Draft direct to you. This compensation is for all the money you lost and problems created to you by those corrupt officials from
 this Sub Region of the World, who collided with some impostors to victimize innocent masses.  We are mandated to inform you that the authorities are ready to pay all the people who were victimized by those corrupt officials according to the order of the human right commission as the multi-million-dollar compensation has been concluded and by the grace of God if you are still alive, here is your own compensation. So be notified that you are among 15 people in the first batch, to receive there payment through the Bank Draft.  Below is the contact of Rev. Pastor, forward your contact address to enable him deliver the Bank Draft direct to you.
Contact: Rev. Pastor Godwin
Cotonou Benin Republic
Email address: rev-pastorwin at hotmail.comTel: +229 98829747.

Therefore you should send him your full Name and telephone number, your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Bank Draft to avoid wrong payment or delivery and to ensure that you receive the bank draft and cash it in any bank of your choice in your country without any delay.

Hoping to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
Barrister Patrick.