[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Dear i need good relationship with you

rayana williams rayana5williams at hotmail.fr
Wed Sep 21 11:31:15 BST 2011

Hello,How are you,I hope you're well,my name is rayana williams,I'm medium height and fair in complexion,i love,romantic and caring and I decided to contact you.I really want to have a good relationship with you.Next I have a special something I want to discuss with you,and tell you more about my self.Hope hear from you soon.I know age will not be a bearier to our relationship,I need your love and affection.I will give my best. Yours,Miss.Rayana