[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Please Pay Attention

Jerry Morgan infoteb at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 13:53:56 BST 2012

Dear,

Kindly take a little time to read this mail and respond accordingly. In as much as this may come to you as a surprise, kindly pay good attention to it as opportunity they say comes but ones.

Without taking much of your time, i wish to introduce myself. My name is Jerry Morgan, a British and a banker by profession. I worked with NatWest Bank, London for ten years and in the cause of my work, i discovered so many bank accounts that have been dormant for ages. This is owing to many facts such as death of account holder, etc.

One particular account caught my attention as the sum of Twenty Million Pounds (GBP 20,000,000.00) in it was too much to be abandoned without a cause. This raised my curiosity and i personally investigated the account to come to realization that the account holder was a foreign businessman who has died in his country as a result of car crash. His family and relatives does not know that this account existed and as such cannot put any claim.

The name he wrote as his next of kin upon opening the account is fictitious as my investigation turned out that such a person is non existent. I have for a couple of years now been searching for someone who has the same name as the next of kin and lucky enough i stumbled into you.

As it stands now, all i need from you is your consent to front you as the next of kin so that we can make claim of the funds. Be rest assured that there is no risk associated with this as all necessary findings have been made by me.

I look forward to you reply to enable me throw more light on the process of claim application and for us to agree on how to share the money once it is claimed.

Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Jerry Morgan.