[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] voip solution for your business

voip vicky at smbippbx.com
Thu Apr 12 16:26:41 BST 2012

Dear Product Manager,
Nice to know you are in VOIP industry with great reputation.
This is Vicky. we are wondering if there is any room for cooperation?
Our company is a manufacturer specializing in voip field for several years, producing IP PBX, GSM gateway, digital fax for SMB with excellent qualities and competitive prices. We also provide you top technical support and services.

Our bestselling device IP PBX is a flexible product that supports PSTN,GSM and SIP trunks with FXS / FXO / PRI / BRI (ISDN) ports. It is embedded hybrid IP-PBX which caters for the small businesses less than100 users. It has a series of versions as well as a user-friendly interface to facilitate configuration.

It can support multiple languages now including French,Italian,Chinese, English, Hebrew, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish. Also, Voice Prompts of Danish,Dutch,Finnish,Flemish,German,Greek,Hungarian,Norwegian,Polish,Swedish has been added as well.
Please note that Auto Provision for Snom phones is supported now!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Best Regards,

Vicky