[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Can You Start Business with this Amount?.

Mark Ijomah mark.ijomah at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 20:00:25 BST 2012

Hello,

Are you interested in starting a business of your own or expanding the one you already have?.

Reach us so that we can partner with you in providing the neccesary funds. This is not in form of loan but partnership. Whatever is going to be the profit, we share 40% for us and 60% for you.

The capital investment should not be more than $1 million.

I do not need scammers please because this is not a scam.

Mark Ijomah
CEO
Mark Investment Inc.