[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello

malusi.lilian lizzilyvenazi at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Aug 24 14:01:24 BST 2012

Hello
Nice to meet you. My name is malusililian
I saw your contact email as i was browsing in search of friends.
 So i    became interested in making contact with you.
Please, I hope you will not be offended with my message.
I like meeting new friends and I will like to know you as a friend please.
I will be very happy to read from you when you get my message.
So that i will also send you my picture for you to see who i am.
I hope we can be good friends by sharing interests and experiences.
I hope to see your reply in my mail box
Thanks and have a nice day
Your friend
 ililian