[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] I expect your swift response.

Mark Emmanuel markemmanuel.office at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 18:31:42 BST 2012

My Name is Mr. Mark Emmanuel, am from United Kingdom,I bring to you an investment prospect, I have investors that are willing to invest abroad and they needs a partner that can proficiently invest a given certain amount in tunes of  excess of six zeros, 2.5% interest in 5 to 10 years contract period. if endowed in any productive area of investment, please respond for further acquaintance and elaboration. I expect your swift response.
Sincerely,
Mr.Mark EmmanuelSuite 44 Montgomery StreetEdinburgh EH7 5JAUnited Kingdom.