[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Attention Beneficiary,

Mr. Tony William tonywilliam.williams at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 09:40:31 GMT 2012

THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PAYMENT RELEASE COMMITTEE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA,
Contact Email: tonywilliam.williams at yahoo.com

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you, that your payment file appears in my
desk two days ago Through FMF office that you are among people
approved to be paid half of their payment of USD$8 million dollars
through ATM VISA CARD. Signed by the Vice President of Federal
Republic of Nigeria, On behalf of Mr. President.I need your above
information,to confirm with the one we have already here in our file,
if you are the rightful owner to be paid. before we commence on
programming of your fund into your ATM CARD and deliver it to you.

Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely,

Mr. Tony William
Special Adviser to Mr. President