[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] (no subject)

Barrister Alex Jeff Esq law.f at lawyer.com
Tue Jul 24 10:25:50 BST 2012

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST.

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.King
Bolt,I again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned
undelivered. Hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address
stated on the WIll. I wish to notify you that late Eng. King Bolt made you
a beneficiary to his Will. He left the sum of Seven Million One Hundred
Thousand Dollars (USD$7, 100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last
testament-to his WILL.Eng. King Bolt until his death was a member of the
Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers.

Please contact me via Email: law.f at lawyer.com
your faithfully.

Barrister Alex Jeff Esq.
Alex Jeff & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM