[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Please Get Back To Me

Prosper Amend ngocptb.bhxh at hoabinh.gov.vn
Sat Jul 21 17:13:55 BST 2012

Good Day,

I sent you an email last week but i did not get any response from you, I assumed that you did not receive my message so i decided to write you again.If you can Remember some time ago you receive

email from my partner asking you assist us to receive some FUND into your Bank Account.Now I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new

partner from ENGLAND.I'm in ENGLAND for investment projects. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Contact Name: Mrs Sandra David my Bank Officer
Email Address: mrssandra_david at ymail.com

Ask her to transfer the deposited fund of $950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand USD) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me

and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs. Sandra David on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her without

any delay.

Best Regards
Dr.Prosper Amend