[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] REWARDING PROJECT

Gerald Smith Houston mr.geralsmithhouston at yahoo.in
Tue Jun 19 11:58:00 BST 2012

Dear Prospective Partner,

My name is Gerald Smith Houston from Dublin, Ireland . Base
on good recommendation that you are a straight forward
fellow and reliable to do business with in areas of
investment and financial partnering, I am writing to
acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of
US$12.2 Million.

I need a partner to have custody of funds and we can invest
on Real Estate which is at the low presently.

No financial obligations will be needed of you as long as
trust and mutual goals applies. You will not spend a dime to
me as we already have all arrangement sorted to swiftly
conclude this transfer with you.

I await your urgent response for any questions.

Best Regards,

Gerald Smith Houston