[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Atten:Hon,News about your fund

Central working Committee centralworkingcommittee at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 21 19:53:33 BST 2012

Central Working Committee
International Remittance Department
Corporate Head Quarters Lagos Nigeria .

Attention Honorable:Regarding your payment

My name is Mrs. Bertez Flora, I am Personal Assistance to Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde, and I wish to inform you about the Information reaching us in the earlier hours about your fund, which has been approved for payment by the committee on foreign dept that, Mr. A. F. Rahim an oil merchant from Orman came asking that your fund be paid to him that you are aware of his visit please we need proof from you if you are truly aware of his coming.

Be informed that this office supersede every foreign payment and you are required to come down for the endorsement of your payment slip approval documents follow this instruction as to enable us treat your matter immediately and process your transfer from Federal Minister of Finance.

You should rich your payment officer Mallam  Mua-azu  Dantata  on the following emails as soon as possible officepayment18 at yahoo.com.mx with the listed information below. We hope to hear from you directly before making move on your payment and amount approved to pay you is $15.5 million United State Dollars plus the cured interest.

1 Full Name
2 Your address
3 Personal Telephone Number and fax Number
4 Account number /name with swift code, address
5 Driver" license /international Passport for Identification

Finally, I will advice you reconfirm your full payment info, contract number and the inheritance info to enable him to cross-check with the information with the International Wire Transfer Monitoring Unity System. Get back to him as soon as you receive this email in regards to your payment matter, you can call us on office line 24 hrs +234-8033-107-ext 002.

Regards
Mrs. Bertez Flora
P.A. to Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde .