[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Confidential

Sherman M.Valentine publicidade at hoteiscontinental.com.br
Fri May 11 01:25:04 BST 2012

Hello,

I am Sherman M.Valentine personal attorney to my late client, who was a private oil consultant/contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development Company before his death. My client died as a result of a heart-related condition on April 22nd 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of his wife and his three children in the tsunami natural disaster on 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. It may interest you to know that my client died "intestate".

PROPOSITION:

I decided to contact you purely on a personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client. The deceased had a deposit valued presently at (USD$3,500,000:00) and the Bank has issued me a notice to provide
a next of kin or beneficiary, otherwise the deposit would be confiscated and reverted to the State as unclaimed.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as a relative/next-of-kin and beneficiary of my client, so that the proceeds of this account could be released to you. Then we can share the amount upon our perfect understanding. Please note; this is a legitimate transaction and must be handle through its legitimate procedure without any breach of law.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter confidential, while I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
Sherman M.Valentine