[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] 2012 Cash Donation Scheme!

Dave,Angela Dawes dave1 at adm.cgmh.org.tw
Mon May 21 17:20:01 BST 2012

Greetings to You & Your Family!

My wife Angela and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of
£101,203,600.70 GBP in October last year 2011 and now we just commenced our
2012 Year Charity Donation Scheme.
We will be giving out cash grants of £1,000,000.00 GBP each to improve the
lives and careers of five(5) Lucky Individuals, (5) NGOs and (10) Charity
Organizations from any part of the world,making a total of 20 donations.

To confirm this,you may watch our interview by visiting the web page below;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-
jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-
family.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and me from the best web directory
and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this
message because we have listed you as one of our twenty lucky millionaires.
If you receive this email on your office email address, you are advised to
reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how
to receive your cash grant.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE AS IT MAY
DISQUALIFY YOU.

Congratulations.

Dave and Angela Dawes.
London.