[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY

ALPHONSO MENDEZ gh_milton2 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 10:01:48 GMT 2012

I am the Accounts Supervisor of one of our customers who died in jail in England 6yrs ago for an  offence of Reckless Endangerment of the life of his only child that died in his crocodile pool.His wife died of Cancer earlier before the death of his only child. He died in jail due to his Asmatic condition during winter season. His name is Engineer.George Bernstein (An Arms Dealer) and a GOLD CARD account owner with deposit of Fifty Eight Million, Three Hundred and Sixty-Six Thousand British Pounds Sterling, Eight Pence Only with our bank here in London.

Since then information concerning his prosecution, sentence and death was informed to me.While this secret remains, I did not forward his account name amongst the list of dormant funds. After the death of his wife and his only child, he did not forward any name as next of kin for replacement.  Meanwhile before he was taken to jail, he made a direct telephone call to me issued a STANDING ORDER directing me to hold on trust his Balance Sheet & Cheque Booklet in which he stamped & signed some blank cheques without writing amount for payment & name of payee. I made withdrawals of cash and remittances with these cheques by completing these two columns (Amount for Payment and Name of Payee) according to his demand for amount to be paid for his Insurance Coverage and other bills before his death.

Now the cheque book remains two cheques with me duly stamped & signed by him and there is no next of kin or family to come for claims of this entire money since 6yrs ago, this contact is demanding your assistance towards my decision to move this amount of late Engineer.George Bernstein bearing One Hundred and Three Million, Three Hundred and Sixty-Six Thousand British Pounds Sterling, Eight Pence from England to any possible country through a trusted Financial Firm. As the Account Supervisor of Engineer.George Bernstein bank account, I guarantee to destroy and delete all valid documents and financial information concerning Engineer. George Bernstein in our central computer system after our success.

"BEFORE MY HONOUR TO MY COUNTRY"I guarantee that this is a safe contact with good benefit of equal share of 50-50 percentage for both of us. I have made a good arrangement with  the Financial Firm for the movement of the fund to any country you might suggest to be safe. Under good responses to ourselves this transaction will end before 7days.

SAFETY AND CONFIDENTIALITY IS MY WORD!!!

Acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Yours Faithfully,

DR. ALPHONSO MENDEZ.