[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Good Day Beneficiary

Western Union Office Ng n00bjay3r at aim.com
Tue Nov 27 10:09:50 GMT 2012

Good Day Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have been given the mandate to transfer
your
full compensation payment of $1,500,000.00 USD via western union by this
government, for Western Union end of the year and Christmas promotion

We tried to give you the Western Union Instructions through phone, but
we
could not locate your current mobile number in our selected database to
reach
you last week even this morning.

For more information and MTCN for your claims, please file in the
following:

Names_________
Country_________
Current Mobile Number____________

Note: eMail the above details to: wuclaims at live.com

Manager Mrs Sarah Jones
Email: wuclaims at live.com
Phone: +234 (80) 8047-1625

We await your urgent response for the process of your $1,500,000.00 USD
via MTCN to you on time without further delays.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Mrs. Vanessa C. Foster
Western Union Online Coordinator