[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Pls Contact My Pastor !!!!

Mrs Sandra John dr.kelvinbright at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 15:41:01 BST 2012

Dearest  Friend ,

Good day.It has been a long time now the fund has been transfered with the help of an American investor. All you have to do is to Contact my PASTOR in Republic of Benin and tell him to send you a cheque of ($1,200.000 USD which I kept to reward you for your initial effort in the transaction.Right now I am busy in UK where I am investing.So do not delay in contacting him he will send the money to you immediately as I instructed him.

Below is the contact of the Pastor.

Rev Pastor Benson Wood.
No 1/6 st Akpapa Segbeya
Email: revbwoodd at rediffmail.com
Tele : +229 68456078.

Reconfirm your recent addresses and telephone number to him in order to avoid delivery error.

Making the world a better place.

Best Regards
Mrs Sandra