[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] From Col Tomas Bjarland

tomas bjarland tomasbjarland222 at voila.fr
Wed Sep 12 14:32:56 BST 2012

>From Col Tomas Bjarland

Dearest

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this E-mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as result of this E-mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication.

My name is Col Tomas Bjarland and I am a Finland soldier with America background and serving in the military with the army's 173rd Airborne Brigade and UN military observer in Syria with urgent need for your assistance. I have summed up courage to contact you as I got your contact particulars in an address journal as I search for honest and trustworthy partner.

I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of ($ 20,000,000.00) Twenty Million Dollars to you as my partner for safe keep and investment for both of us. The said funds was discovered in containers at a farmhouse hidden behind the false wall house near one of Hafez al-Assad old palaces in Azm Palace in Damascus Syrian during a rescue operation. I and staff Sgt Edmond Ryan take some part of this money and shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first agreed on it.

I was able to move the funds out from Syria through the help of a British observer here as his office enjoys some immunity and he does not know the real contents of the package and believes that it belongs to a European medical doctor who died in a raid here in Syria and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family in Europe.

You shall be adequately compensated for your part in this transaction as I have agreed to give you a 40% share of the total funds for your collaborative efforts, I can assure you that I am completely in charge of the transaction and as such there is no risk whatsoever if you decide to work with me. It is very important I remind you UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of a huge importance if we are to successfully see this transaction through. I urge your prompt response and counting on your anticipated cooperation for more details and location of the funds.

With warmest personal regards and best wishes. Please do reply via my E-mail :-

Regards,

Col Tomas