[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Product Inquiry

info info at phbservermalaysia.com
Mon Aug 12 21:40:21 BST 2013

Dear Seller,

We are glad to know your company and want to establish business relation
with nyou,we are interested in the purchase of

your products and services. Quality and Delivery is very essential to
us.Firstly we will like to know the following,

(1) How many quantity you can supply, Order
(2) Price of each piece.
(3) Shipping fee,
(4) Terms of payment ,
(5) Warranty of products.

We are looking forward to hear from u very soon Thank you for your time,
I sincerely hope that your products and service will meet us in our
needs and kindly establish a long-term business relationship with you in
future.

Regards
Thank You.
Manager.