[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY!

Kenny Ford kennyford686 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 17:12:18 GMT 2013

Hello Dear,
Hi, I am miss Lizzy  by name,Is my pleasure to contact you after going
through your profile, which really interest me in having communication with
you. I  will  appreciate if you can write me back to my mailbox for easiest
communication  and to know more about each other so that i will explain
myself to you and  also send my picture to you. Take care and have a nice
day.  I  await hearing  from you soonest.
Yours truly Lizzy