[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] update me.

alim alimrams at mynet.com
Wed Dec 4 19:48:49 GMT 2013

Good Day,

It impress me a lot to email you this massage which I hope meet you in good condition of health with your family. My name is Alim Rameses, financial secretary of Syria National Council for women (SNCW) because of the uprising crisis. The Country has been blocked by the Enemy. They have frozen all our assets in some countries and I cannot travel because of the uprising situation that is presently going on in Syria.

I have "Fifteen Million  dollars(USD$15,000.000),I want to move the fund out legally .This fund is somewhere in a secret Bank .There are practically no risks involved, This is not a  stolen money, the fund is legal and there are no dangers involved,

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything lawfully required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all International Laws and you have my words.

I am contacting you, to stand as the beneficiary to this fund I will give you 30% of the total money as your commission, if you can be faithful to me and accept my offer, If I can trust you and you are ready to work out this transaction with me as stated, kindly forward below information;

1) Your full name
2) Your address
3) Your private telephone or mobile phone.
4) Your profession
5) Your Nationality
6) Scan copy of your national identity card, or driver's license for identification.

If I hear from you, I will tell you how to receive this fund from the bank.

Thank You.

Looking forward for your favorable reply
His Excellency,
Alim