[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Greetings!

adrianG at gmx.co.uk adrianG at gmx.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 11:45:03 GMT 2013

Greetings to You & Your Family!

My wife Gillian and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £148,000,000.70 GBP in August this year 2012 and now we just commenced our 2012/2013 Year Charity Donation Scheme.
We will be giving out cash grants of £1,000,000.00 GBP each to improve the lives and careers of five(5) Lucky Individuals, (5) NGOs and (10) Charity Organizations from any part of the world,making a total of 20 donations.

To confirm this,you may watch our interview by visiting the web page below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9409088/British-lottery-winners-148-million-will-buy-normality-and-a-family-life.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our twenty lucky millionaires.
If you receive this email on your office email address, you are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

Good luck.

Gillian and Adrian Bayford
London.United Kingdom
Email: gillian_adrian at gmx.co.uk