[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] {Spam?} Re: This is a personal mail directed to you

Adrian & Gillian Bayford barraidanesq at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 21:00:38 GMT 2013

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

This is a personal mail directed to you. My wife and I won £148.6m in
the Euro Millions Jackpot in August 2012 and have voluntarily decided
to donate £700,000,00 GBP to you as part of our own charity project
to improve the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you
have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients, get
back to us with your details so that we can forward it to the payout
bank who will transfer your own part of the donation to you.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

For the purpose of confidentiality and to claim your prize, reply to my
Lawyer via this
email : barraidanesq at nc.rr.com

Yours Sincerely,
Adrian & Gillian Bayford