[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Please Verify if you are Alive and respond Urgently!

Mr. Gram Jeans dept at live.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 16:30:35 GMT 2013

Attn: Sir/Madam

Did you receive the mail I sent to you? An ATM Visa card, which has your inheritance payment of $5,000,000.00, is ready.

However Mr. Cain sent an e-mail to us and claims that you are dead and she is authorized to claim the Visa card. Please e-mail me at (jeasgrams at live.co.uk ) so that I may determine the authorized recipient of the Visa card.

Call me immediately via my telephone line +234-818-460-9671 so that I can give you directives on further procedures.

Fill out below information for claims or call this office for further information.

Full Name:....

Residential Address ( No P.O.Box ):......

Telephone:........

Occupation.........

Best Regards,

Gram Jeans