[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Attention:Unclaimed Prize,

MR.VICTOR GOMEZ clearancedepartment1 at live.com
Sat Jan 26 09:22:01 GMT 2013

COCA-COLA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD UK LONDON,
No.23 Bedford row, High Holborn,
WCR 1R4EB, United Kingdom.

Attention:Unclaimed Prize,

My
 name is Mr.Victor Gomez , new manager of  Coca Cola Company Uk London
 this morning I was cleaning my office when I saw your file that you
have not received your winning prize from Coca Cola Company,This is  to
inform you that we the new  board of managements of (COCA-COLA COMPANY
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD) has decided to release your lotto Inheritance
fund of (£500, 000, 00 Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds to DAHOD
MERCHANTILE BANK OF INDIA

This
 is a result of the new policy of the present Managements of COCA-COLA
COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD.I want you to reconfirm the following
information below to enable us proceed further and deliver your wining
prize  to DAHOD MERCHANTILE BANK OF INDIA.

1.Your Full Name:
2.Home Address:
3.Telephone No:
4.Total Amount Expected
5.Age:

I'm waiting for your prompt response.
Victor Gomez
MANAGER OFFICER,COCA-COLA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD UK LONDON