[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] ASSISTANCE

tony greg tonygreg101 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:01:57 GMT 2013

Dear Sir

I am Tony Greg, the only Son of late Mr&Mrs Greg Ali, I need you to
help me to retrieved the consignment that my late Father deposited
with Bank: Agricultural Development Bank, and the money was deposit by
my late father in a Bank: Agricultural Development before he died.

I want to invest the money in your country and continue my studies.the
money is ($ 5.5 million) I will give you 30% of the Total money for
your help.

I assure you in the name of the almighty Lord and also send you the
documents of the consignment.please i we like you to sent to me
information like phone number so that i we sent you for more details
and if you want to work with me please get back to me

I am awaiting your reply

Thank you Tony Greg

Best Regards