[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello

Azam Kofe azamkofe24 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 18:28:40 GMT 2013

Hello friend,

My Name is dr.Azam kofe I am a banker by profession. I hail from Lome,
Republic of Togo West Africa. My reason for contacting you is to
transfer an abandoned $4, 700, 000.00. Four Million Seven Hundred
Thousand Dollars) to your account. The owner of this fund died since
2007 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the
Next of Kin of this fund, since the beneficiary’s relative are nowhere
to be found. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to
you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. I
have in mind to share the money 50/50 with you.

Please reply to my private
Email:drazam_kofe at rediffmail.com

Best regards,
 drAzam kofe