[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Company Representative

tinleg1 at iprimus.com.au tinleg1 at iprimus.com.au
Mon May 26 23:44:47 BST 2014

We wish to contract your esteemed company to act as our company's representative
(intermediary between Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and its customers
in Canada and United States). If you agree to this affiliation, we will be
very glad and compensations will be given as well as other benefits. Please
advise if you are interested in partnering with us.

Trevor Smith.
Chief Executive Officer
Takeda Pharmaceuticals Europe Limited
Head of Europe and Canada Commercial Operations,
Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
trevor-smith at comcast.net
www.takeda.com