[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] OEM Garment Factory for Kappa

Christy Huang changhegarment at 126.com
Mon Aug 31 14:53:40 BST 2015

Hello, I am Christy Huang from Changhe Garment Co., Ltd., a reliable china garment OEM/ODM manufacturer for renowned world brands, such as Kappa, Fila, Ochirly and so on. We are a profressional manufacturers, with 450 workers, accredited with certificates of COC, WCA(Workplace Conditions Assessment), GSV(Global Security Verification), and WRAP, BSCI(will be upgraded if needed).

Our production range includes, 1.) LADIES DRESSES  2.) POLO, T SHIRTS 3.) JACKETS  4.)HOODIES   5.) SPORTS WEARS  6.) UNDERWEAR.

With years’ experience in the textile and garment industry, we offer favorable quotation, quick delivery, stable quality and professional service.

We sincerely look forward to your request.

Best Regards

Christy Huang
Changhe Garment Co., Ltd.
changhegarment at 126.com