[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello

Mrs Madame Linda madame_linda2011 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:33:35 GMT 2015

Dear Friend,

My Greetings to you, with due respect and humility I write you this letter,My name is Mlle Linda Diaz: I’m an France citizen, I’m married to a Ivorian mane Mr. Diaz Henri, Who worked with ELF OIL COMPANY for thirty years before he died in the plane crash, When my late husband was Alive disclosed to me secretly that he deposited sum of $8,500,000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)

This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box and he used my name to deposit with a security and finance company under a secret arrangement as a family valuables. All the the relevant documents concerning the funds are with me which i shall make available to you upon your confirmation to assist me.

Am presently in a hospital where i have been undergoing treatment blood cancer. And my doctors have said that i have limited days to live i am so scared about it that is why  i am seeking your assistance to secure this fund for the benefit of my only son Sam and his education, and also live with you under your care. I decided to chosen you as my future partner and adviser in whatever business you may choose.
Please i will be expecting your kind response to give you details.
Thanks.
With Love.
Linda Diaz.