[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] :FINANCE INQUIRY>>

Kaap Der derK36 at accamail.com
Wed Jul 22 12:21:59 BST 2015

Sir/Madam,

I am a solicitor resident in the United Kingdom.and I hereby seek your
cooperation in investing unclaimed real estate funds..

In the country where the funds are being held, I am restricted by law to
claim the estate in person and this is the reason that I need to work
with you now.

I shall offer a detailed explanation of the situation after I have heard
from you. Please note that there is no hood winking as far as this
transaction is
concerned, hence give me the benefit of the doubt.

I hopefully look forward to a timely response.

Regards;

John
Principal Partner John Van Der & Partners

> This message is intended for the addressee named and may
containprivileged information or confidential information or both. If
youare not the> intended recipient please
delete it and notify the sender.