[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Dear Family Friend,

kamso murfy kamsomurfy at outlook.com
Mon Nov 30 12:07:32 GMT 2015

Dear Family Friend,
              Good day,How are you doing?I hope you are doing great.Please
,i need your guidance to save my future.

My name is Miss Kamso Murfy. I am a United nations refugee in Ghana. I lost my
parents in the Mali civil war in 2012 and since then I have been without a
family nor guardian.My late fathers name is Ambrose Murfy,he was a farmer and a Gold dealer in Mali before his death
.
Last week I received a package from my dads lawyer with some documents that
reads deposit of Gold and Money as family valuables with a security company in Ghana
The content of the family valuable deposited on my behalf as the next of
kin is 18,000,000.00 U S D and 72 Kilos of Gold.
When I was going through my late fathers file this morning, I saw your
contact  there,so I decided to email you.

I am rather too young to handle this kind of business and I don't know what
to do or how to go about it.

Please can you help me? Can I confide in you? I cant go telling everybody
about this and I believe that dads friends will be trusted.If you can be of
assistance to me ,i will offer 15% of the money
I will most sincerely appreciate your swift positive response.

Yours Faithfully.

Miss Kamso Murfy