[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello Dearest One!

Joel Bandama joelbandama at mail.ru
Fri Oct 23 10:34:37 BST 2015

Hello Dearest One,
My name is Mr J Bandama, I hope this mail finds you well & healthy and i hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting for the first time, i have gone through fasting and prayers asking God to lead me to a trust worthy person who will help me with this transaction and it interests me to contact you after my prayers for an assistance to help me transfer this Sum of usd15.5 Million USA dollars which i want to invest into any profitable business in your country.

I like honesty, trust, love, truth, caring,& respect, I have all this qualities in me and i believe you have all this qualities too, that is why i decided to contact you for this transaction, i will like you to contact me as soon as possible so that we can know ourselves better, If you are interested and capable to handle this business contact me for more details including your telephone number and your information's about you.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Mr J Bandama

My greetings to you and your family my massage is attached here,