[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] PROJECT FROM MRS MAYI KHAN (GREECE

Mrs Mayi Khan mrsmayikhanlife at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:26:44 GMT 2015

Greeting in the name of Almighty God The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Please
 don’t be surprise by receiving my message, i am currently sending you
this mail from my sick bed in the hospital despite my critical condition
 But don't worry, All i hope is that you will not betray this trust and
confident that I am about to repose on you. I have to thank God this
moment for his direction as regards this mission,

I am Mrs Mayi
Khan from  GREECE I am married to Late Mr. Monsoor Khan who is a wealthy
 business man here in GREECE we were married for many years with out a
child before he died after a brief illness

Before his sudden
death my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of three Million
Euros (£3.000.000.00) in one of the prime bank here in GREECE Presently
this money is still with the Bank,and i am very sick from Kidney cancer
that i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor so i
 decided to donate this money to a honest individual who will use it to
work for God, orphans, widow to fulfill the vow i and my late husband
made to God,and i have choosen you after praying,

I want this
money to be use as i have said since i do not have any child to inherit
it and our relatives are all unbelivers and i don't want our hard earn
money to be use in ungodly way you will take 15% of this fund and use
85% as i stated,the reason for taking this bold decision.

I know
that after death I will be with God the most holy and the most merciful
as soon as i read from you i will give you more details on how to
achieve it,i need your urgent reply as i dont know what tomorrow will
result

Your Sister
Mrs Mayi Khan.