[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] United Kingdom Chancellor of the Exchequer/Your Funds Payment.

Hon George Osborne osbornehongeorge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:16:39 BST 2015

United Kingdom
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Department Member Of The Privy Council
House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Direct Tel: +44-792-433-9528
Fax: +44-20 7219 8214
Email:george.osborne.mmp at parliament.uk
Direct Email:osborne.h.george at gmail.com
www.georgeosborne.co.uk

Attention: Contractor.

Sequel to the subsequent meeting with the authority of world bank on Debt
Matters, you are among the Contractors that will receive their overdue
contract funds  through NATIONAL BANK OF ABU DHABI DUBAI.

You are advice to go through the link and view the amount that has been
mapped out to settle all foreign contractor's we are owning and get back
to me,please for your information's on no account you should make any
transfer once you go through the link till we finalize the process because
if you do your contract file and funds will be cancel.

Go through the bank website below view the amount you will be paid and get
back to me immediately.

Log in; www.nbad-asia.in.net
Account Number: 0007711609
pincode:7070

Finally never transfer any funds to your account once you open the account
link until we finalize the process and on no account you should disclose
this link to any third party or your bank for security reason's and to
avoid putting me in problems as i just show you the link for you to know
where your funds will be paid to avoid doubt and if you try to make any
transfer without me telling you what to do the bank will find out and you
will not be paid so be careful and just go through it see how you will be
paid and log out immediately.

Waiting for your urgent respond.

Thanks,

Rt Hon George Osborne MP.