[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] My.Dear. Compliment!

Mrs.Judith Ngoyer officefile461 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:49:42 GMT 2016

Compliment!

I have received the ATM CARD from the Bank three days ago and kept the ATM
CARD with Mr. Rigule Williams as we discussed, therefore mail him
immediately to send the ATM CARD to you.

I am in Coloumbia now, i kept ( USD$5.2,000.000.00 Dollars ) ATM CARD after
my business trip here, thank you so much for your past effort

I have been sending you an email through your formal email address but all
bounced back why, now mail Mr. Rigule Williams with below
email(rigulewilliams2016 at gmail.com)  Thanks and do let me know when

you receive it.
Regards
Mrs.Judith Ngoyer