[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] investment partnership.

=?UTF-8?Q??= dennisjosephine101 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:06:13 BST 2016

Dear Sir,

I am obliged to open this vital business discussion with you for a possible investment partnership.

We have the capacity to provide direct business funding for large investment projects from the network of wealthy Arab Businessmen and also from the Royal Household Investment Group.

Our investment capital for Europe and Asia is over USD$10 BILLION Dollars. And we have the funds right there In Europe and Asia. We Have funds under management of Finance Companies in (1) Belgium(2) Holland (3) Canada (4) United States of America (USA) (5) Indonesia (6) Malaysia (7) Turkey.

However, before we provide the investment funds, we would like to submit our Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement and Terms for your consideration and endorsement.

Before that, we shall need the following information’s:

1- Telephone Numbers and Fax

2- The investment Amount required.

Kindly acknowledge my email for further information on the MOU and Investment Terms.

Regards,

Dr. Adel Al Sayed

Masraf Al Rayan Investment Group,

Doha, Qatar.

Reply Email: (sadelal330 at gmail.com or Dr.Adelalsayed101 at outlook.com)

Website: http://alrayaninvestment.hoxty.com/

©Subsidiary & Team of http://www.alrayan.com/

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please delete this message from your inbox and deleted folders. Internet Communication cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.