[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] RE- DID YOU SEE MY OTHER MAIL?

Simoni simdo2000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 02:42:41 BST 2016

*Good day and how are you?  This is like the 3rd mail I have sent to this
email without any reply. Are you no longer using this email...? Please let
me know if this email is still valid or not. or better give me your working
email. *

*I have sent 3 mails to your email and they all failed. Dont know  if  this
will also be received or not? Please confirm.*

*I will resend the mail if you did not receive the first one I sent. *

*Thanks*