[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] (no subject)

Anita astudabah at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 15:19:08 BST 2016

Hello, My name is Miss anita. It gives me great pleasure by seeing your mail.i felt very happy for having a net friend.i will be greatfull if we continue our relationship as long as it goes.after seeing your mail,so that i can send my pictures to you;i felt more interested in knowing more about you in person & personal life.As far as i am concerned, being a normal person leading a normal life presently residing . Hope so you will reply soon with my personal email          (    anitalove4u at live.com     ) with regard's Your's loving friend Anita love