[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Are You Sure You Are Still Alive?

Mr. Louis Wood info at levelupgp.com
Mon Apr 17 18:33:24 BST 2017

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

We are writing to confirm the fact if you are (DEAD) or (ALIVE) and failure to reply back in the next 24hrs simply means what Mr. Jude Wary said was right that you are dead. Mr. Jude Wary has agreed to pay the needed charge fee valued of $85 dollars required for the Bond DHL COURIER delivery of your ATM CARD worth $2.5Million issued to you by the WORLD BANK, but we have not gotten the money from him yet as we want to find out if you are DEAD or not, so if you are still (ALIVE) you are advice in your own best interest to reply back, The only money you will pay to our office here is just $85 for the paper works, Take note of this now, so we can stop further communication with Mr. Jude Wary, and deliver the (ATM CARD AND THE FUND $2.5Million) to your door step being the original benefactor of the $2.5 Million US Dollars.

Beside if you fail to comply with the needed $85 Dollars required there’s no way we can deliver the parcel to your country. I am looking forward to hear from you if you are still ALIVE, reply back for fast action so that your delivery will commence upon receipt of your payment. Remember fail to comply with the payment of $85 will proof that you are surely dead but comply with the payment will proof that you are alive. Note: as soon as our secretary confirms your payment then the processing will commence immediately for delivery of your parcel.

Re-confirm your delivery information such as your full

Name:.....
Telephone number:....
Address:...
City:......