[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Good morning beloved

Nooda info at aqua1.it
Sun Apr 23 23:55:28 BST 2017

Dear Sir,   I am Miss Nooda, I am 14 years old and I am a Syrian citizen.
My father Hassan Turkmani was al-Assad's security adviser and assistant
to the Vice-President and was assassinated in Syria's Damascus and his
Business was burned because of its support for President Bashar al-Assad.
   I lost my father and my mother in a bomb explosion in Damascus and I
And my little sister we are the only surviving child of my father. I
contacted you because we want to transfer our family inheritance fund to
Your country for investment.    Let me stop here, hoping you will respond
quickly. So I'll give you more information.    Thank you for your early
cooperation.    Regards, Miss Nooda.