[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Dear beloved!

Mrs. Charity Deborah qqq.www at tim.it
Tue Aug 29 14:20:38 BST 2017

My name is Mrs. Charity Deborah,
I am a dying woman who have decided todonate what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/lessprivileged/widows' was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. Ihave been touched by god to donate from what I have inherited from mylate husband to you for good work of god. I have asked god to forgiveme and believe he has because he is a merciful god I will be going infor an operation soon.
I decided to will/donate the sum of € 4.7 million upon to you for thegood work of god, and also to help the motherless and less privilegeand also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot takeany telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (thathave squandered the funds i gave them for this purpose before) arearound me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and mylawyer is aware.
I wish you all the best and may the good bless you abundantly, andplease use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work toothers. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you info on what Ineed from you then you will contact the bank and tell them I havewilled those properties to you by quoting my personal file routing andaccount information. And I have also notified the bank that I amwilling that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work.I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by god.okPlease contact this woman for more details you might not get me online in time contact this email if you need more ok
Email: charitydeborah22 at barid.com
Your full name..........Your private telephone number..........Your passport or identity card........Your country....................... ...Your occupation..............Thank you as i wait your reply.
Yours faithful friend,
Mrs. Charity Deborah.