[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello, Beneficiary,

Susan Tibos susantibos at outlook.com
Fri Dec 22 18:30:30 GMT 2017

Hello, Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the delivery fee of your ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card ($2.5m), has few weeks to expire and when It expires; the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to Help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire,because I know when You get your ATM definitely you must send my money back.Now I want you to contact The FedEx delivery Company in Benin Republic so that they Will deliver your Card to your address without any delay Like I stated earlier, the Delivery charge has been paid. Note I deposited it with the company yesterday.

Below Is the Company Contact Information:

FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY BENIN
Contact Person: DR.VINCENT OKORIE
E-Mail:( fedexexpresscompanyb at gmail.com )Contact Number: +229 66282455

This is what they will require from you.

Your Full Name......
Your Private Telephone......
You’re Address where the ATM will be delivering to.............
Country/Region......

Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees.

Regards,
Mr.LARRY ELLISON