[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] For Your Urgent Attention, Sir/Madam,

Dr James Jacobs msstellaokafor201 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:53:22 GMT 2017

For Your Urgent Attention, Sir/Madam,

Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the
transfer of your Funds and your inability to meet up with some charges
levied against you due to the past transfer options, We the Board of
Directors, United Bank For Africa (UBA Bank) had ordered our Foreign
Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a CORPORATE ATM CARD and we have
also registered it with FedEx Courier Company to delivery to you.
Meanwhile we have paid for delivering and insurance charges. The only
money you will pay them is their security keeping fee which they
stated that we should not pay for because they do not know the
duration it going to last in their Office.So i want you to contact
them urgently now to avoid increase of their keeping fee.

Contact, ( fedexcfour.revtomfrank11011 at gmail.com  ), FedEx Office With
your delivery information such as:

1. Your full name:==============
2. Your home address:===========
3. Your phone:==================
4. Your country:================
5. Your occupation:=============
6. Your age:====================

Required fee- $110 only for security keeping fee

Like I stated earlier, the delivery and insurance charges has been
paid but we did not paid their office keeping fees because of their
refusal.They refused and the reason was that they do not know when you
are going to contact them and demur-rage might have increased by then.
They told us that their keeping fee is $110.

Here is the week Identification Package Number 5071. Thus, as soon as
you received your parcel do let us know okay.
Please Contact them in order to avoid extra charges.

Yours In Service
Mr James Jacob.
+234-9022201282