[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

John Frank j2000f3 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 22 00:27:22 GMT 2017

Good day,

Mr.John frank is my name, I work in a Bank here in Benin. And I personally handles transactions of Mr. Hamza Yaqoob who eventually died on the 5th of February 2015 from injuries he sustained in auto crash that happened 2:30pm 2years ago.

Before his death, Mr. Hamza Yaqoob lived and work here in Benin Republic and was one of the long serving  Contractor with (Benin Energy dept). He has $6.2M in a fixed account with our bank here. And was left without  no other beneficiary.

Now i write to seek your consent to present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to  late Mr. Hamza Yaqoob. Let me know if I can work with you in regards to this with all honesty.

My best Regards to you and your family

Mr. John Frank.