[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] CONGRATULATIONS

COCA-COLA COMPANY PIC wwwoffic at cl6.netmark.pl
Sun Jul 23 21:41:43 BST 2017

--
CONGRATULATIONS! FROM COCA-COLA COMPANY PIC. YEARLY AWARD.FROM UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA,

You have been identify through your email address as one of the
award-winner of this year 2017 from COCA-COLA we love you please contact
our agency in South Africa for your payment Rev Albert Saunders. number
3367697453 and e-mail: unitednationdiplomaticagent at diplomats.com, your
price winning is 10 million US dollars. congratulations once again your
information is needed for our reconfirmation. and for your payment to be
made

Age

Full name

Telephone

Occupation

Your home town

For reconfirm contact Rev Albert . Processing Office Winston Salem North
Carolina USA. on this email: unitednationdiplomaticagent at diplomats.com
thank you